Sunday, January 18, 2009

Makeover!

If you're a regular visitor here, then you have probably noticed some changes happening in the last few days. That's right, I've had a bloggy makeover! I hired Emily at PolkaDotPixels to create a new look for me.


She made me new banners/avatars for BOTH of my shops (go see them here and here!), and then created a blog layout that combined them. When she emailed me the images, she also sent a text document with wonderful, detailed, easy-to-follow directions for how to install all the blog features.
Not only are her prices very reasonable, but she cheerfully edited and re-edited and made tiny changes until I was completely satisfied. I all my new graphics! And if you're ever in the market for some design work, I highly recommend PolkaDotPixels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments here are moderated because I don't get around to reading them any other way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...