Saturday, February 28, 2009

February Top Droppers

Many thanks to my entrecard top droppers for February! I apologize I have not been a very good dropper this month (my Hubby had my laptop on a business trip, so I was without my entrecard toolbar and that makes it hard to do much dropping!)

  1. Stroll Through Storyland ~ unique jewelry for individuals ~ Story has dropped on me EVERY DAY!! Thank you!
  2. NICO Designs ~ small business, handbags, and going green
  3. Altered Events ~ Unique Costume Fantasy Accessories
  4. Rose Works Jewelry Blog ~ Beautiful Things for Beautiful Women
  5. Spotted Cow Soaps ~ Handcrafted Soaps & Toiletries
  6. Lenox Knits ~ a knitter and a handmade advocate
  7. One ~ We only have One Earth, One Life and One Chance ~ a fellow ecocarder, as you might guess!
  8. You've Got Maille ~ Unique Chainmaille & Wire
  9. Beaded Tail ~ making tails wag one bead at a time! ~ all sales benefit animal charities
  10. Three Fates Design - Beaded Jewelry ~ Handmade Beaded Jewelry and Lampwork Beads
So entrecarders, run drop on my friends today! Who knows, maybe one of them will be on your top dropper list for next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments here are moderated because I don't get around to reading them any other way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...