Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alaskan Etsians

This week I've decided to feature some fellow Alaskans. There are many others of course, but these are a few whom I've befriended in etsy chat or whose shops really jumped out at me. ☺
(click the photos to see the listings)

fun and funky dog collars, leashes, and even 2-dog leashes from AlaskaLeash

"Arctic Berry" roving from NorthernLightsFiberCo

cozy blankets from CootiePants

handmade jewelry from CelticRavenz

very original notecards from SmackofJellyfish, who offers a series of blank notecards printed with the collective nouns of 26 animals, one for each letter of the alphabet (and also some fun snarky cards with missives such as "I hope you get hit by a truck")

Shop Alaskan!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great collection! Thanks for including me! I love the notecards!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here are moderated because I don't get around to reading them any other way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...