Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Babywearing Favorites

This week is International Babywearing Week, so I thought I'd take the chance to share a few of my favorite babywearing listings from my fellow team members on the Mothering.com Etsy team.
(click on the photo to go to the listing)

BabyPockets slings offers exquisite silk ring slings (she's also a fellow Alaskan!) Each sling has a unique and fun stitch pattern by the ring.

Here is a wrap from BooBearBuns (wraps are my favorite way to wear my baby for extended periods, because it distributes the weight better across my shoulders and back)

Don't you just love this Mei Tei from MilkColorCarriers? (Mei Teis are nice for older/larger/heavier kids. Their structure can make them a little more user-friendly than wraps, and since they use less fabric they also are cooler to wear. MCC Mei Teis even have a hood which tucks down into a hidden pocket when not needed.)

CashmereCuddles offers a variation on the mei tei called an "X-Sling" (It has the benefits of a two-shoulder design for support, yet slips over the head and spares you the trouble of any tying or long tails. The differently-shaped support under baby's bum facilitates facing baby in or out (many mei teis are in-only).)

and for your little future babywearers...BabysBreathSlings offers a darling child's sling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments here are moderated because I don't get around to reading them any other way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...