Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing

I mentioned that leopard print inspires me....
So I switched the machine to black thread yesterday and look at what I've just listed!

Velour-lined diaper with a side-snapping design (great for toddlers who have figured out how to undo velcro/snaps on the front!)

Nursing pads (because you know you wanted nursing pads to match your leopard-print bra!)

Pantiliners...because every woman deserves to to walk on the wild side

All of them are part of my "It's a Jungle Out There" promotion for March: Buy any item from the themed section (including all those shown above), and get 25% off another item in the store. See shop announcement for details.

1 comment:

Comments here are moderated because I don't get around to reading them any other way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...