Monday, December 1, 2008

Shopping on Etsy is the BEST!

Can I just say, I LOVE shopping on etsy! Not only are there great products, but the people are so much more friendly than the average downtown clerk. Etsians are awesome people! So today I want to take a second to show off a couple of things that I've bought/traded for this last week:

I traded for pretty snowflake earrings from EvilLittleBlue (I got color scheme #4).
She also makes these snowflakes as bracelets, necklaces, and cell phone charms)
I bought these darling snowflake bobby pins from FaeriedTreasures (I do love hair toys!)
This awesome hand-dyed and hand-spun wool yarn is mine via a trade with GothChics. Aren't those colors just so rich?! I can't wait for it to get here!

I've also ordered or traded from here, here, and here...but I can't show you what I got yet because they are gifts!

(and hey, lots of folks--including me--still have sales today, so get on over there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments here are moderated because I don't get around to reading them any other way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...