Monday, April 26, 2010

Custom Solarveil Hats



These babies are in demand! I am working on getting more ready-made ones stocked, but in the last three weeks I have had four custom orders for solarveil hats, so I've set up some custom listings that show the fabrics I have available so that people can order directly without having the extra steps of my having to show the photos to everyone individually. (The hat bands are made from scrap fabric mostly, and much of it is already cut out so that I could maximize the available space, so not every print is available in every size.)




In the meantime, I've also started listing plain cotton sun hats, which are a little cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments here are moderated because I don't get around to reading them any other way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...